It’s the weekend once again, so here is our regular round up of news, market analysis and Inferno-style fun:
- The perma-bull sees $100k per bitcoin in the medium-term future.
Max Keiser – BTC could go to $15k this week
- There have been big moves on the market with a rise above $12k – and Max Keiser predicting $15k this week.
Inferno Tuesday market report
- Reduced block rewards for Litecoin miners raise questions for hashrate and price – with implications for Bitcoin’s own halvening next year.
Litecoin halvening – what next?
- Bitcoin now represents a proportion of overall crypto market cap not seen for two and a half years.
Bitcoin Dominance at 70%, could hit 80%
- TL;DR bump, bump, bumping on the ceiling.
Friday Inferno market update
- When Sam-I-am persists in pestering a grumpy grouch to buy a bag of alts, the grouch turns abusive and violent – teaching us all that we should buy and hold only bitcoin!
Green alts and ham
That’s all! We’ll be back next week with more of the same.
Red hot news, scorching wit and searing opinion pieces from Crypto Inferno.
Join us on
Our crypto-chat: https://t.me/hellabovecrypto