It’s the weekend, and so we once again have our regular round-up of the biggest crypto stories and market movements. Here’s what we’ve covered this week:
- TL;DR Swissborg have created a beautifully gamified price prediction app and an active community around it.
Swissborg: trading fun without the risk
- TL;DR up from here?
Tuesday Inferno market report
- USD, Libra, BTC. There can be only one.
The Battle for the Soul of Money is under way
- TL;DR governments won’t give up control of money voluntarily, so we’re going to have to do it the sneaky way.
Hayek predicted Bitcoin’s promise decades ago
- TL;DR a bullish bounce but the overall picture needs to change for new highs.
Friday Inferno market update
- TL;DR US politics took and even stranger spin this week as Congress acted like it knew what crypto was.
Congress learns about shitcoins. Also Moon, Faketoshi and Lambo.
That’s all folks – see you next week for the next installment of the rollercoaster ride that is crypto life.
Red hot news, scorching wit and searing opinion pieces from Crypto Inferno.
Join us on
Our crypto-chat: https://t.me/hellabovecrypto