It’s that time of the weekend again, when the crypto world is nursing its hangovers and awaiting the start of the new week. To ease your path into Monday, we thought you might like a reminder of what’s been going on in the crypto sector and markets over the last week. Here’s what we’ve covered at Inferno:
- Today we have a real treat for you, as Inferno catches up with OgNasty
Interview: The Nasty business of mining
- TL;DR There’s good. There’s bad. And then there’s Ugly.
Tuesday Inferno market report
- The prominent crypto critic needed urgent medical attention after the recent crash in the price of bitcoin caused a sudden flow of blood away from his vital organs.
Nouriel Roubini hospitalised after bitcoin volatility
- Bitcoin is traditionally volatile around big national holidays – here’s why.
It’s Independence Day!
- TL;DR was that a fakeout? :/
Friday Inferno market update
- The Mimblewimble-based coin has stormed ahead in its development, with an aggressive roadmap and lots of cool features on the way.
Beam launches atomic swaps
That’s all – we’ll see you again tomorrow! As ever, if you have any suggestions for topics or products you want to see covered, or have any feedback, then let us know!
Red hot news, scorching wit and searing opinion pieces from Crypto Inferno.
Join us on
Our crypto-chat: https://t.me/hellabovecrypto