Here it is, folks: our regular Sunday summary of Inferno news, articles and market insights. Here’s what’s been going on this week:
- Bitcoin is Digital Gold. Litecoin is Digital Silver. What is BSV?
The Periodic Table of Crypto
- Bitcoin is likely to benefit from increasing gold prices, as a major bank tells clients to reduce their exposure to USD
Inferno market report: JP Morgan says sell your dollars
- Bitcoin Creator Satoshi Nakamoto has never been uncovered — but there are lots of weird coincidences in the story.
The strange story of Hal Finney and Dorian Nakamoto, Part 1
- Dorian Satoshi Nakamoto was not Bitcoin’s creator, though he lived strangely close to someone who could have been.
The strange story of Hal Finney and Dorian Nakamoto, Part 2
- Long-term bitcoin price patterns can often be found in network-based fundamentals
Inferno market analysis — another look at Realised Cap
- Open blockchain networks are ideal for grassroots users, but businesses want something more robust.
Are permissioned ledgers the future of blockchain for business?
We’ll be back with more tomorrow, so enjoy what remains of your weekend and stay tuned!
Red hot news, scorching wit and searing opinion pieces from Crypto Inferno.
Join us on
Our crypto-chat: https://t.me/hellabovecrypto