It’s Sunday, which means a weekly round-up from the Inferno team. Here’s what’s been in the news and the charts over the last few days:
- A new blockchain has been launched – a kind of sister chain to Waves. It’s a billion-dollar project called Vostok and there’s been a lot of confusion about it.
Vostok and Waves
- Bitcoin has hit another yearly high, smashing through the $9k barrier. All eyes are now on $10,000 BTC.
Tuesday Inferno market report
- The social network’s new cryptocurrency would be a competitor to retail and even central banks. Now, Congress has told it to wait for its blessing before continuing.
Facebook vs Government
- Key metrics like active daily addresses and hashrate are in as strong uptrends as price.
Bitcoin fundamentals promise bright future
- Ongoing testnet rollout is underway, giving the crypto community its first glimpse of the so-called Ethereum killer’s features in the wild.
Cardano hits major milestone
- TL;DR are you ready for the action?
Saturday Inferno market update
That’s all guys – see you next week with more in what promises to be a very exciting phase of cryptocurrency’s history!
Red hot news, scorching wit and searing opinion pieces from Crypto Inferno.