Welcome to the weekend once again! As ever, we’ve had plenty of interesting developments in the crypto space this week, with bitcoin showing its signature volatility once again. Here are the highlights from Inferno:
- Hashrate just hit an all-time high. So did Difficulty. But what even are those, anyway?
Difficulty for beginners
- We knew the correction was coming. We just don’t know how far it will go…
Tuesday Inferno market update
- Will rat poison squared be on the menu?
Warren Buffett to have lunch with TRON founder
- Peter Boockvar, well-known goldbug and bitcoin watcher, says BTC is an early warning for major events.
Bitcoin is the canary in the coal mine
- Bitcoin has steadied after its recent falls. We explore what might happen next.
Inferno Friday market report
- Cryptocurrency is a bewildering sector. If you’re just getting started, it can be overwhelming. Here are a few tips from people who have been here a while and bear the scars.
10 tips for starting out in crypto
That’s all! Enjoy what’s left of your weekend and we’ll be back with more next week.
Red hot news, scorching wit and searing opinion pieces from Crypto Inferno.
Join us on