It’s the weekend, and so we once again have our regular round-up of the biggest crypto stories and market movements. Here’s what we’ve covered this week:
- The 2020 Halvening is just one of a series of further supply reductions in Bitcoin’s future. What happens when miners rely solely on transaction fees for revenues?
What happens when mining rewards end?
- TL;DR with $12k breached, the next major obstacle is the yearly high around $14,000 – and if that goes, then the sky is the limit.
Tuesday Inferno market report
- When Lambo? We don’t know. When Ferrari 599 GTO? Now!
Tokenised car ownership with BitCar
- What happens with LTC is often a signal for what happens with BTC later.
Watch Litecoin’s halvening
- TL;DR Bitcoin rekt, alts ded. Just another day in the crypto bull market.
Friday Inferno market update
- Bitcoin is not money. I don’t like cryptocurrency. If I wanted to make a cryptocurrency it would be the best currency in the world, let me tell you. Believe me. I already did create the best currency in the world and it’s the US dollar. It’s the best currency and it always will be, forever. I should know, I created it.
Trump launches war on crypto, loses war on crypto
That’s all folks – see you next week for the next installment of the rollercoaster ride that is crypto life.
Red hot news, scorching wit and searing opinion pieces from Crypto Inferno.
Join us on
Our crypto-chat: https://t.me/hellabovecrypto