Here it is, folks: our regular Sunday summary of Inferno news, articles and market insights. Here’s what’s been going on this week:
- Leading Trader Alessio Rastani explores alternative scenarios – knowing that when ‘everyone’ thinks something is going to happen, it rarely does.
Is bitcoin heading for a ‘wildcard’ correction scenario?
- TL;DR Consolidation continues with bitcoin’s channel-bound trading. The overall direction is still gently downwards, but it is fair to expect this relative calm to end soon.
Tuesday Inferno market report
- The blockchain-based service uses the predictions market model to facilitate trading on the outcome of sports events, offering an alternative to traditional betting services.
LIGA: Tokenizing sporting events
- …beating the long-awaited Bakkt to the punch. What effect will this have on the market?
LedgerX launches physical bitcoin futures…
- TL;DR Onwards and upwards!
Friday Inferno market update
- Willy Woo’s new metric shows when smaller miners are ‘capitulating’, typically in bear markets and after halvings.
Bitcoin Difficulty Ribbon
We’ll be back with more tomorrow, so enjoy what remains of your weekend and stay tuned!
Red hot news, scorching wit and searing opinion pieces from Crypto Inferno.
Join us on
Our crypto-chat: https://t.me/hellabovecrypto