It’s the weekend once again. As you prepare for another rollercoaster week ahead in crypto, why not remind yourself about the biggest stories of the last few days? It’s all here on Crypto Inferno:
- Bakkt really is going live. Soon. And according to Fundstrat it looks like things could get very interesting.
Bakkt goes live at last! Almost…
- At the time of writing, bitcoin is trading right on the $10k line. This represents an important psychological level and also coincides with the 50-day moving average. The technicals are bearish for now, leading us to expect another dip to $9k is possible, or potentially lower.
Tuesday Inferno market roundup
- The world-renowned investor told the old man he had tummy trouble.
Warren Buffett ‘not that bothered’ about missing lunch with Justin Sun
- 21 percent of BTC haven’t moved in over 5 years – meaning their owners didn’t sell in either the epic bull market or the crushing bear cycle.
Bitcoin holders prove their strength in record numbers
- TL;DR we’re waiting for resolution of the channel, with a bearish bias.
Friday Inferno market update
- TL;DR A ‘gap’ in the CME Bitcoin Futures market points to a potential low for this corrective wave of the cycle, around $8,500.
What is the futures gap?
We’ll be back on Monday with more! Have a great day and we’ll catch up with you soon.
The Inferno Team
Red hot news, scorching wit and searing opinion pieces from Crypto Inferno.
Join us on
Our crypto-chat: https://t.me/hellabovecrypto