Welcome to the weekend, crypto lovers! Here are the top stories on Inferno from this week.
- Staking is the new mining – but it’s been around a looooong time.
Staking is not as new as you think
- Last night saw a slide below $5k, followed by a bounce. Are lower price coming for BTC?
Tuesday Inferno market update
- It’s a matter of basic maths, says the man who earlier bet the contents of his trousers on an epic bullmarket.
McAfee: BTC MUST hit $1 million by 2020
- Sometimes all those explanations of consensus algorithms and blockchain protocol features get a little wearying. Instead, it can be easier to understand what a crypto is really about using an analogy. Like movie characters.
What movie character is your crypto?
- It’s the Easter holiday, so we’ll take a break from our short-term market analysis to look at the big picture.
Inferno: Long-term market report
- This is a great indicator for short term sentiment in the bitcoin market.
The Fear and Greed Index – big moves coming for BTC
Red hot news, scorching wit and searing opinion pieces from Crypto Inferno.
Join us on