Welcome Infernites! This week has been another good one, with bitcoin slamming through $6k and eyeing the next key resistance levels. Here’s our round-up of the week’s news and other articles:
- LTC is silver to bitcoin’s gold. In other words, if you think BTC is volatile…
Introduction to Litecoin and trading LTC
- TL;DR Trending up, and up, and…
Tuesday Inferno market report
- The exchange will cover the losses from its hot wallet via a special fund put aside for the purpose.
Customer funds SAFU as Binance hacked for 7,000 BTC
- In the wake of the Binance hack, the Binance CEO seems to have seriously considered trying to get miners to reverse the illegal transaction.
CZ discusses Bitcoin rollback
- The rally just doesn’t end.
Friday Inferno market update
- Bitcoin’s market share is rising, giving another signal that the bull might be back in force.
Tone Vays: Bitcoin Dominance up, was that actually the bottom?
That’s all for now. Have a great weekend and we’ll catch you on Monday!
Red hot news, scorching wit and searing opinion pieces from Crypto Inferno.
Join us on