Welcome to the weekend once again. Here is your summary for the week:
- Donald has better things to do with his time, but would be upset that it’s even harder to control a decentralised online protocol than it is to get North Korea to be nice.
New York Post want Trump to fix bitcoin
- Last week ended with a bang – again. This one could shape up to be something special. One thing’s for sure: it’s going to be volatile.
Tuesday Inferno market report
- Finnish researchers have looked at the factors that can predict the failure of a cryptocurrency project – or, as Forbes’ writer puts it, its default.
Signs your crypto might ‘default’
- One of our favourite crypto voices, UK podcaster Peter McCormack, is being sued by Craig Wright for calling him a fraud over his Satoshi claims. Peter has a big decision to make before tomorrow about the direction he will take the case.
Peter McCormack could be on the hook for £100k+ in CSW libel case
- TL;DR it finally happened. Did you catch it?
Friday Inferno market round-up
- The two were close friends throughout their childhood, but an acrimonious dispute over the origins of Bitcoin – fuelled by allegations of drug-taking and sexual rivalry – has driven a wedge between them.
Dr Robin and Professor Bär take battle for recognition as Bitcoin creator to court
See you tomorrow with the latest news and developments in the crypto space!
The Inferno team
Red hot news, scorching wit and searing opinion pieces from Crypto Inferno.
Join us on